Handling of files used to build the project
Files included in the project may need to be moved or copied to make the
manifest work. These options control what Manifest Maker is allowed to do.
- This is the highly recommended setting. Unless you know what you are doing, do not change it.
- Always Copy
- Prohibits moving of any files. The resulting project directory may contain duplicates of some files.
- Always Move
- Requires that files be moved, not copied. This is very useful in some scenarios but might be very dangerous in others.
- Use new file locations after they have been copied.
- If Manifest Maker moves a file, it always
changes the project file to use the new file path. When this checkbox is
checked, Manifest Maker uses the new path also after a file is copied to the
target or assembly directory. This is useful if the original location of files
is temporary and should not be relied upon. For example an application snapshot.