Both the 32-bit and the 64-bit (x64) versions of Manifest Maker can build both 32-bit and 64-bit manifests. To build 64-bit manifests, Manifest Maker (either version) must be executed on a 64-bit system. Manifests produced by these two versions should be identical for the same projects.
You can run any versions as long as you do not exceed the number of Manifest Maker licenses purchased.
- 32-bit build This version can be executed on both 64-bit and 32-bit Windows.
- 64-bit build This version can only be executed on 64-bit Windows.
These versions may or may not be available for download at any given time. Use these links if we asked you to verify features or bug fixes.
You need a license to run beta versions. You can use the free evaluation license or one of the licenses you already have.
- 32-bit beta build This version can be executed on both 64-bit and 32-bit Windows.
- 64-bit beta build This version can only be executed on 64-bit Windows.
From time to time we may make additional files available for download.
- MSBuild task beta This is an MSBuild task that runs Manifest Maker.
Download the task using the link at the bottom of the right panel on
Unzip to a folder of your choice. We recommend:
- on 64-bit systems:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MazeSolutions\sxs32mm
- on 32-bit systems:
The included HTML file lists the properties which, to a large extent, correspond
to sxs32cmd.exe command line options.
The included example project illustrates the use of the task.