- Manifest Maker now supports Visual Studio 2019. Visual Studio 2019 integration...
- Manifest Maker now supports all current <windowsSettings ...>. Read more...
- Fixed bugs:
- Command line build option "/com:" did not silently change to "/clr:" as documented.
- Non-application manifest could contain application-only settings (compatibility, windowsSettings, trustInfo).
- DLL "ref" manifest did not contain references listed in the project file.
- 32-bit installation failed to initialize - fixed.
- Manifest Maker now supports Visual Studio 2017. Visual Studio 2017 integration...
- Installation detects each of the three editions of Visual Studio 2017 and allows individual selection.
- Starting with version 6.0 Manifest Maker no longer supports Windows XP or Windows Vista.
See Microsoft Windows XP statement and Microsoft Windows Vista statement.
- Fixed broken help links for Visual Studio 2015. Visual Studio 2015 help...
- Manifest Maker now supports Visual Studio 2015. Visual Studio 2015 integration...
- Manifest Maker now requires .Net 4.0 to build CLR manifests. No .Net runtime is required if CLR functionality is not used.
- Manifest Maker now includes new logic and "auto" option for CLR runtimeVersion attribute. Read more...
- Added Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 application flags. Read more...
- Changed application settings in manifest to satisfy Windows 8.1 compatibility testing. Read more...
- Improved detection of installed CLR runtime versions and added recommended version choices to the dialog. Read more...
- Updated help to include Windows 8.1 information.
- New option to choose dispatch-only proxy/stub for CLR classes for use with VB6. Read more...
- Visual Studio 2013 integration is now available. Read more...
- Visual Studio 2005/2008 integration is no longer supported.
- Updated help and examples.
- CLR manifests now include comInterfaceExternalProxyStub entries for interfaces listed in System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComSourceInterfacesAttribute attributes. Read more on ComSourceInterfacesAttribute class...
- Supported OS choices in manifest properties now include Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Manifest Maker did not run on Windows XP, corrected.
- Visual Studio 2012 integration is now available. Read more...
- Updated help and examples.
- Added new options to the Item / Settings dialog. Read more...
- Improved Save for Integration processing.
- Cleaned up help.
- Fixed minor bugs (truncated messages, wrong value saved in project, formatting, etc.)
- Visual Studio 2010 integration is now available. Read more...
- New command line build options. Read more...
- New item settings dialog. Read more...
- Application and DLL manifests can now be embedded automatically.
- Added elevated self-registration for COM DLLs - needed with VS2010 sp1.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated help.
- Free upgrade from version 2 and 3 - use the same license file.
Support for all builds of version 2 of Manifest Maker has been phased out as of April 30, 2010. Support for all builds of version 3 of Manifest Maker has been phased out as of January 1, 2018. Please upgrade to the latest version.